Th, 2024-04-18, 07:10
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Introductions... - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Evergloom Inn » Introductions... (Odd there is no such thread, isn't it...)
Introductions...
Poseidon Date: We, 2008-04-30, 03:57 | Message # 1
Studded Leather
Посты: 43
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
As the group visiting the forum is not big (at least the english speaking one), i guess it won't hurt to know something about each other. I mean it's nice to know who are you playing with. I guess i did a bit of introduction, but i'll start as a sample :P

Name - Yanislav Kaloyanov
Nickname - Poseidon; The Aasimar
Age - 18
Nationality - Bulgarian
About me - Born in Bulgaria. Bright student, got into PC's quite early - at the age of 9 or 10, i remember Windows 98 just came up. Well i played Doom 2 when i was 6, but it was not my PC. My favourite game types are RPG and Strategy. Although Diablo cannot be put quite into RPG i still like it. And i hate Blizzard... it's a long story. Hobbies - Chess, Books, Computers (obviously), Music (DJ) and Acting. I've been playing chess for 10 years, then i dropped it for my expanding knowledge of computers. Books - i like fantasy, science fiction and horror best. My computers knowledge is all around - a bit of everything. I'm best in the maintanence though, hardware mostly. Favourite musis is Techno/Trance/House. And yes i used to be an actor for 2 years, but then i dropped it because i moved to the UK. Speaking of which...
At the age of 16 my parents divorced, it was expected... Anyway that put me in pretty complicated situation (i started smoking back then as well). Then i met some guys on WoW (one of them bulgarian) who told me about this college in London. So i decided to give it a shot. They accepted me, and i decided to dump everything and start a new life - literally biggrin So now i'm 18, studying Business and ICT at Southgate College, London. Living on my own (finance help from father ofc). Next year i've been accepted for BTEC National Diploma (highest course in my college about ICT), and after that i'll specialize in Manchester probably. I still don't know what exactly i'll do in University but i think on the following: Artificial Intelligence, Game Design, Computer Science or CISCO (advanced networking).

You can check some pictures of mine here. (And don't mind the first picture, i'm fairly drunk on it :P)

Well that's briefly me :P Join up...

Edited by Poseidon - We, 2008-04-30, 10:11

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Evergloom Inn » Introductions... (Odd there is no such thread, isn't it...)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz