Th, 2024-04-25, 17:59
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Version 1.57 in development - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Version 1.57 in development
Version 1.57 in development
Mordor Date: Su, 2007-12-16, 15:48 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
By the end of this year I'm going to release a 'round' release: 1.57

It's going to have many new features, will introduce further updated GFX, will have some bugfixes (or rather, balance improvements), and maybe something else.

If you have something to say about the current set of things, write it here, all of it.

But please post ideas that come from GAME EXPERIENCE and not just from your head.

Koven Date: Tu, 2007-12-18, 02:55 | Message # 2
Studded Leather
Посты: 59
Замечания: 0%
Just to keep in mind these important changes (in my opinion) :

Life/Mana regeneration
Thorns effect bugfix

Do you have a technical problem with it ? There was a release of TH which included Life regeneration, why didn't you keep it ? I know it wasn't fully realised (maybe you want to create regeneration rate based on attribute points), but it was a beginning already, and without bug as far as I know.

Mordor Date: We, 2007-12-19, 01:11 | Message # 3
Full Plate
Quote (Koven)
Life/Mana regeneration

keep cool, I'm working on it. I can already say that TD already has a very neat implementation of that. There's a high chance that I'll do something like that, however, I'm sure that the features of increased Life or Mana regeneration will be more powerful because by the time they are found some pitiful 1-2 HPs per sek is a neglectible feature. However, I might be unable to do it yet. I'll see what I can do.

I got no plans on fixing thorns yet. Chances that they'll show up in 1.57 are low.

The previous release had some childish way of implementation of Life regeneration. Since then I've made some study of ASM and now I understand much more of the code.

Mordor Date: We, 2007-12-19, 15:28 | Message # 4
Full Plate
turned out it needs a lot of free space. I'll hold regeneration for a while or will implemented simplified version of it. Cant afford to spend 300 bytes of free space on it.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Version 1.57 in development
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz