Fr, 2024-03-29, 02:13
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Fixing the 'Catacombs morphing' bug - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Fixing the 'Catacombs morphing' bug
Fixing the 'Catacombs morphing' bug
Mordor Date: Su, 2007-10-21, 22:20 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
Sometimes (not always) when playing in Catacombs, you'll have the whole level architecture morphed after returning to level.

I address those of you who play SinglePlayer. I'll soon start the investigation of this bug and here's what I ask:

if playing in Catacombs, you run into this bug, please, email me your savegame (my E-mail can be found on TH homepage, at the bottom of 'main' and 'guide' pages).

this would probably help to track the cause of the problem and make the game a little better.

I beg you to DO it when that bug happens.

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-03-14, 14:02 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
At the moment, I got some info. Such morphing happens in catas, and partially in other areas. I think I 've never seen anything go weird in abyss and hell. but all other areas can play jokes with this. the worst case is still catas. It can happen on ALL difficulty modes and both in SP and MP.

What I did find out recently was that the actual AMOUNT of morphing is somehow seems to be connected to monster seeding size values. Even in Caves, when I was playing around with seed values, one time I remember going to DLVL 10 and seeing there a bizarre combination of doors and wood grates. Some of those grates ended suddenly and doors were close to each other. One particular grate stood just outside of another woodgrate room and had a door in it biggrin I didn't save game on that level, but before entereing it, by the stairs (on DLVL 9). When I restored seed values to previous values, then loaded game entered the level, no such things would occur.

I'm also wondering if that might be connected to monster placements in the table. Originally, Diablo had a neat monster table, where those would start with level 1 monsters and progress to the monsters of level 24 (Crypt level 4). No doubt, it's a wild guess, but.. I have to think something.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Fixing the 'Catacombs morphing' bug
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz