Th, 2024-03-28, 14:22
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Suggestions for v1.51 - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Suggestions for v1.51
Suggestions for v1.51
Mordor Date: Mn, 2007-09-03, 12:33 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
What would you want to see in an upcoming version of TheHell?

DiAS Date: Su, 2007-09-16, 02:34 | Message # 2
Robe
Посты: 5
Замечания: 0%
Let me finish Horror difficulty first... smile

It will be good if you make txt file where people can read info like:

* All chars max stas,
* All changes in quests (how quests are chosen, quests rewards). Are quests like Ogden’s Sign, Gharbad the Weak are still in game?
* Some other info about chars like:
MvP missile max block 65%
MvP melee max block 72%

Of course some info can be found in "TH Changes List.txt" but its too big for reading.

Also i have strange bug in game... I was on lvl 5 when suddenly all level are changed. I cant describe it well but i can email you my save game - you will see this bug.

Mordor Date: Su, 2007-09-16, 09:37 | Message # 3
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Character max stats should be a mystery. Just like item types you find. Just like that old familiar feeling of something unknown that awaits you there in deeper levels...

But I can say that playing as Scout you should concentrate more on raising Dexterity. And be better looking for bows or crossbows that shoot multiple arrows and/or knock back.

Ogden is out of this game completely. So, his 'Sign' quest is gone also. Arkaine's valor and Lachdanan gone too. All other quests are still there. Many of them are modified. Finding out what they are on your own is more interesting (trust me).

That level morphing you speak of... ah.. it's a known bug. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it. It happens _only_ in Catacombs. It doesn't cause severe problems though. You can continue playing. Or start new game and go straight to Catacombs.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Suggestions for v1.51
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz