Th, 2024-04-25, 07:36
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Is there still room for more items in The Hell? - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Is there still room for more items in The Hell?
Is there still room for more items in The Hell?
BouncyTEM Date: Fr, 2008-03-28, 01:49 | Message # 1
Rags
Посты: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Hi! Yeah, first post here. smile

First off, I got to say, this mod for diablo RULES. I've been having a lot of fun with it.

However, I had a whole bunch of resources, that, if modified and resized a little bit, could fit in as new items for Diablo.

I ask about space because you mentioned something about "deleting Ogden to free up room"...?

I do have a preview image handy. they're only weapons though.

(source: Might and Magic series)

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7695/weaponsgalorebr5.png

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9275/weaponsgalore2fz3.png

(giving links because the images might be too large.)

As stated; with a bit of resizing these might be handy.

Would they be of any use? would there be any interest?

Thanks for your time.

-BouncyTEM

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-03-28, 04:04 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
I got almost unlimited space for adding new images, but limited (still) for the actual base items (or uniques).

I had an idea that uniques could appear on random images (for the given amount), but that got never implemented because it's a long process (importing images to fit in the game).

If you are really interested, stay in tune. Lack of updates seems like the work has stopped, but it's not.

Still waters run deep you know ,-)

Gladoo Date: Sa, 2008-03-29, 00:23 | Message # 3
Leather Armor
Посты: 32
Bouncy, I've never played MM but some of those weapons look awesome.

What is the maximum number of bonuses/penalties an item can have? Most uniques I've found have five but I've seen screen shots of some with six. Can you put seven or more? I wouldn't mind seeing some items with a bunch of different effects but with lower values. I liked D2's set items for that, though I know that isn't possible with TH.

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-03-29, 00:59 | Message # 4
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
6 is possible if the item that a unique is based on has some innate ability like increased AC (unique staves come with this feature). Or some bulky platemail armor that increases character's damage simply by wearing it.

the maximum number of effects given to a unique item is limited by effect slots. a maximum is 6. a unique image for unique item is considered an effect also. that is why you see 5 on them: all unique items in TH have unique images.

BouncyTEM Date: Sa, 2008-03-29, 14:32 | Message # 5
Rags
Посты: 2
All-right.

I'll probably be lurking around here to see any updates.

And i'll work up a zip of all those sprites just so you have them available.

Expect it when i'm not lazy. :P

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Is there still room for more items in The Hell?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz