Fr, 2024-03-29, 03:03
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Day/Night cycle in town - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Day/Night cycle in town (an idea of mine)
Day/Night cycle in town
Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-03-04, 14:20 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
I have made a small modification that allows different environments in Tristram. It works in a random way. For instance, you arrive (start game) in a sunny day and go to Catacombs to have fun. Later on, you return to town and notice that it's dusktime. You do what you were planning in town and return to dungeons. Later again you come back to town, but this time it's deep night in town. All the roofs are moonlit and everything is darker than usual.

The same with dawn, morning, noon, sunset time, etc. etc.

This would give the best results in multiplayer games, I think.

However, I need help with palette editing for this. Basically, I got it working. But I need palettes for different environment occasions. At the moment 58 more palette files needed. Without help unfortunately I wont be able to do it anytime soon. Who agree to help with this, contact me. I'll explain what to do.

upd: default Diablo town palette will be used for dusktime, current TH palette will be used for morning/noon.

Frinta Date: Mn, 2008-04-21, 09:49 | Message # 2
Studded Leather
Посты: 39
Замечания: 0%
oh cool that sounds awesome and a really great idea, good luck, hope someone helps you out soon

Jarulf's Guide Online

Mordor Date: Mn, 2008-04-21, 12:13 | Message # 3
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
it's been implemented already.

well, partially)) still have to create 40 new palettes or so. but 20 are ready[

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Day/Night cycle in town (an idea of mine)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz