Fr, 2024-03-29, 03:27
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | weapons prefixes bug? - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » weapons prefixes bug?
weapons prefixes bug?
Pyriel Date: We, 2008-02-27, 23:37 | Message # 1
Robe
Посты: 12
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
After upgrading a game to newest version (1.58f) some bonusses morphed (decreased). But i think changes aren't good as it should be. For example few weapons from my stash / characters:

1) lord flail, 29% to hit, 90% dmg, -> lord flail, 29% to hit, 90% dmg
2) king's sword, 95% to hit, 170% dmg -> king's sword, 30+% to hit, 90+% dmg
3) cellestial justice with 98% to hit, 198% dmg -> cellestial justice with 28% to hit, 102% dmg

So i think, with % to hit decrease (what is good and was planned) also decreased greatly damage bonus - what, i think, wasn't planned and it's bad.

Anyway, look at bonusses... Lord's was a crap bonus compared to king's... now they are almost the same. With quite high chance of finding lord's stuff, and almost 0% chance to find king's items.

Arcane powers brings destruction.

Mordor Date: Th, 2008-02-28, 00:09 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
+th%, +damage% prefix series were not made less useful. but the way game works I had to decrease minimum damage value to lower +%ToHit on them. In general, these now have much more random +%damage bonus. it could vary from +80% to +160%/ Very random. Emperor's prefix can grant up to +50% ToHit and +250% damage. Tho, it's quite rare.

Check out this table. You'll find there all the info on how much ToHit is needed on the current DLVL/Difficulty.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » weapons prefixes bug?
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz