Tu, 2024-04-16, 18:00
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Version 1.59 in development - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Version 1.59 in development
Version 1.59 in development
Mordor Date: Su, 2008-02-24, 18:59 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
The work is being continued. And, as always, I'm looking for the feedback from players.

Thanks to all who helped in creating version 1.58 (as you can see from Changes Log, some of the best ideas and bugfixes were applied), but the work isn't going to be stopped smile

Post everything about problems in current updates. Feel free to share your ideas about what you'd like to see in the nearest future. And most importnatly, report bugs and everything suspicious you encounter.

In general, the amount of feedback strongly contributes to the overall betterment of the game.

Oh yeah, one more thing. I know some feel lazy to report things in details. But if you don't feel like writing a post for an hour, at least try to just scratch a few words about it.

Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-02-26, 22:57 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Currently all ToHit system is being updated (PvM).

Because of these changes (and some previous) there will be some unused effects, that can be used in some other way.

The effects are:

player cant heal (bugged, but can be made into smth. new, flag type effect)
monster cant heal (same)
attack speed 2 (not sure it has potential, but we can try)
constantly lose life (its code was used for passive life'n' mana regen, but the effect is free now)
peril
doppelganger
move 40% life to mana

To give a little explanation on this: in Hellfire they modified some stuff. Armor pierce was changed from random between given numbers to mosnter's AC reduced by specified %. Or of Thieves effect began reducing damage from arrows and spells, too. You get the idea....

Now I'm thinking and looking for ideas on how to modify the above enumerated effects into something that would increase gameplay or improve the game otherwise.

Time to exercise imagination wink

Pyriel Date: We, 2008-02-27, 03:00 | Message # 3
Robe
Посты: 12
Замечания: 0%
Spells cost X% less (choose what to do about X smile - for me it should be bonus like 25% with flag - player has it or dont has it), with formula that reduces spell casting cost by no less than 1 total, but keeps casting cost no less than 1 total. (for example, if your spell costs 2 mana and you have -25% reduce cost, it'll cost 1 mana; if your spell cost 1 mana and you have -25% reduce, it'll still cost 1 mana).

Iron Maiden - with % bonus like 100 / 200 / 300 - if monster deals x damage to player, it takes back x * % bonus damage

Arcane powers brings destruction.

Edited by Pyriel - We, 2008-02-27, 03:06

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-03-07, 20:52 | Message # 4
Full Plate
FYI:

XP progression table will be updated in 1.59. And CLVL restrictions for highrer modes will be again set to CLVL 30+ for Horror, and CLVL 40+ for Purgatory.

But players will have enough time and XP to prepare for Purgatory/Doom: level 30 won't come as quick as before, and level 40 will come approximately as level 43-44 comes now. Leveling further (from 40 to 50) will go smoother than now.

Check the Formulae.XLS for advanced info

oli25 Date: Fr, 2008-03-07, 23:43 | Message # 5
Ring Mail
Посты: 110
So when I will update TH to 1.59 what will happen to my char ?(I have gladiator on clvl 42 and around 168mlns exp) I will have the same clvl and my exp will change or I will have as much exp as before and my clvl will change (To clvl 39)? If clvl will change I will lose stats points that I had given with 40, 41 and 42 clvl ?

Orachin Date: Fr, 2008-03-07, 23:56 | Message # 6
Splint Mail
Посты: 394
oli25, ur exp will be the same, lvl too, other will depend of exp requirements for reaching lv43.

Examples:

u have char with 500 000 000 exp, old 43lvl could be reached with 520 000 000 exp.

If it will be decreased to 300 000 000, for example, you will gain levels for every mob until your exp wont be less than required exp for next lvl.

If it will be increased to 1 000 000 000, for example, your level won't decrease, just you will have to fight 500 000 000 exp on lv42 smile

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-03-08, 00:08 | Message # 7
Full Plate
oli25, dont worry, its gonna be alright

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Version 1.59 in development
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz