Fr, 2024-04-19, 01:25
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Bug: Unable to join game "X." - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Bug: Unable to join game "X."
Bug: Unable to join game "X."
Rocky Date: Fr, 2008-02-15, 18:06 | Message # 1
Rags
Посты: 2
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
For some reason I always get the unable to join game message each time I try to enter someone else's game.

I heard it happens sometimes, but lately I get it 100% of the time and I can't interact friends.

After some testing I came up with nothing. It has nothing to do with my version of The Hell or my level. Help please? pretty please?

Edited by Rocky - Fr, 2008-02-15, 21:19

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-02-15, 18:31 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
I got 1.57x RC6. And I joined Dror's game today to make some tests. I was able to join the game. and he was able to join mine.

I didn't change anything from RC4 to make such problems possible. Perhaps, it's something wrong with your network settings or Hamachi? You'd better check that you and your friends are running the same version of hamachi (better if its 1015, cause its the one I've tested extensively) and that your network settings are alright (check Diablo Hellfire Hamachi IPX Network setup guide PDF file).

oli25 Date: Fr, 2008-02-15, 18:41 | Message # 3
Ring Mail
Посты: 110
Rocky:
I also can't join yours game now :P But I remember i was playinig with you some time ago.. Have you changed some settings ? Make sure you have diseblaed ipx on your base connection and enabled it on hamachi

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-02-16, 12:41 | Message # 4
Full Plate
oli25, are you having such problems with 1.57xRC6 patch?

oli25 Date: Sa, 2008-02-16, 16:20 | Message # 5
Ring Mail
Nope, I tried in 1.57xRC4. But this happens only while trying to join Rocky's game

EDIT:
Mordor , there is also other bug. Sometimes when I try to join game i get black screen and can't do anything...It happens after loading. Other players that are in game see message that I am dropped due to timeout. Oh and this happens also to other players not only me. Do you know about this bug ? Will this be fixed in future ?

Edited by oli25 - Sa, 2008-02-16, 16:25

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-02-22, 15:39 | Message # 6
Full Plate
the black screen is not something I know how to fix. All I know about it is that it's been there forever. I didn't change anything that could possibly cause this.

My guess is that it could be connected to some desynch problem. Usually, when other players are in town (not in dungeons) and you join, it doesn't happen.

Also, I would recommend playing private games. Olaf knows how safe it is to play this way. Noone interrupts your game. No lags, no severe desynch, etc. Scratch me a PM if you want to know more about it wink

oli25 Date: Fr, 2008-02-22, 16:32 | Message # 7
Ring Mail
LOL actually I am Olaf biggrin

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-02-22, 17:17 | Message # 8
Full Plate
It's easy to confuse people if they use different names in various places lol

Rocky Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 00:13 | Message # 9
Rags
Посты: 2
Thank you guys. Olaf was right, I didn't disable IPX on my local connection.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Bug: Unable to join game "X."
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz