Th, 2024-04-25, 05:04
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Crash - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Crash (help)
Crash
oli25 Date: Th, 2008-01-24, 04:16 | Message # 1
Ring Mail
Посты: 110
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
I have a problem with The Hell. I had installed Hellfire(and patch 1.01 of course), than downloaded The Hell v1.57m and unpacked files to hellfire folder, then copied files from Patch 1.57s.rar, then copied DIABDAT.MPQ (493MB) from hellfire cd. And when i try to create game on multi player or join I get strange error (on single player game works ) here is screenshot in game : http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beztytuu2hg0.png (in game colors are normal :P) , than game closes and its next: http://img220.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beztytuunr7.png . I have hamachi installed . If you could help me i would be very happy biggrin

Mordor Date: Th, 2008-01-24, 06:27 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
There is no need to update Hellfire to version 1.01 before installing The Hell - it does not depend on ANY of the update files.

As to the problem: tntrs.wav is a randomly triggered greeting growl sound of a Grotesque boss Tantorus in Abyss, level 2. I got no idea why it doesn't allow you to join other guy's game with this error. From my MP experience such errors pop up when you're trying to enter THE level where the problem would occur.

The only reason for this oddity that comes to my mind is that you have a broken archive downloaded. Try downloading 1.57m bundle again. And then again update to 1.57s. That should fix the problem. If it doesn't, then I'd like to know that it didn't.

Or a little more advanced solution:
browse the file HELLDF.MOR and locate file tntrs.wav under 'X' folder. It shouldn't be there if you're getting such an error

oli25 Date: Th, 2008-01-24, 16:22 | Message # 3
Ring Mail
I had installed hellfire again (without patching to v.1.01) and copied all files from TH157m.rar and TH1.57s.rar, then copied DIABDAT.MPQ from hellfire cd, then i had also downloaded The Hell music files (abyss and HellMF) and it's now working fine!( i can create game, dunno how about joining game, but it should also work) Thanks a lot :). And my items got morphed...

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-01-25, 17:28 | Message # 4
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Quote (oli25)
And my items got morphed...

ITEMS or AFFIXES?

oli25 Date: Fr, 2008-01-25, 17:30 | Message # 5
Ring Mail
items... my helm morphed into club o_O And it was on my head ... and other items also (but i didn't have any good item so i don't care about it:) )

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Crash (help)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz