Fr, 2024-03-29, 17:33
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | A dilemma... - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » A dilemma...
A dilemma...
Is it worth it?
Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 09:07 | Message # 1
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Статус: Offline
I found the way to add 45 more base items to the game. I can now add tiaras for mages, katars, scissors, macegloves, knuckledusters, dexterity class armors, more variety of staves for monks, etc etc etc. 45 is quite a number for this game.

But this addition would come at the cost of NON-unique item morphing. Perhaps, massive morphing. I wouldn't think twice if I was the only one who plays the game, but since I'm not...

What say you, people? Is it worth it?

upd: it seems that morphing will occur to ALL items, including gold. such a change will make ALL items from previous versions useless and will require that you toss everything you have away and save a character with empty inventory.

Bipe Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 11:16 | Message # 2
Robe
Посты: 12
Замечания: 0%
yes.
yesterday was playing with friend and we found like 3 unique items and lots of magical down in hell and cript. good thing is that i found a better helm of glory, but i think that there is just a little bit to many magical items down there

btw. does any1 even use base items?

Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 11:44 | Message # 3
Full Plate
a lot because of number of bosses or a lot in average?

Quote (Bipe)
btw. does any1 even use base items?

like white ones? i doubt that. i don't use them at all. magicals - yes. sometimes they give more powers than uniques

Bipe Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 13:56 | Message # 4
Robe
well, sure there is 2 or 3 more bosses than i'm used to (used to play diablo without hellfire), but item droppings seem to me to be more often than in regular diablo, maybe i should have played more diablo 2 with all those sets and bosses and i would be used to it

Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 20:23 | Message # 5
Full Plate
more bosses means more difficulty. after all, beating a pack of 16 monsters will double-rate hitpoints and a boss is harder than taking them out by one or two. unfortunately, this also gives somewhat increased magic/unique item drop rate smile but after this small ypdate, item drops will get better. in fact, they are already, here locally, on my PC smile I just need some fieldtests to ensure everything's OK

Bipe Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 21:55 | Message # 6
Robe
update! update!

FRESHMEAT Date: Tu, 2008-01-15, 23:39 | Message # 7
Leather Armor
Посты: 15
I'm not too sure on this. For some of us, we have characters that we have spent a lot of time on (item wise). I suppose updating would be for the greater good of the mod. Probably not too sure cause I have a collection of items but hey, half of them are old items (i.e. old uniques that have changed now and thus they are useless happy ).

Mordor Date: Mn, 2008-01-28, 07:14 | Message # 8
Full Plate
Fortunately, there will be no total morphing.

UNfortunately, the amount of addon items will be much lower.

Keep your items, they won't morph.

I'll take my time with additional items and will think what's of better use so that I can introduce what is really needed (and not what is just cool to have for a while).

Koven Date: Mn, 2008-01-28, 17:27 | Message # 9
Studded Leather
Посты: 59
Morphing isn't very important. For sure it's annoying to lose good magical items hard to find, but generally items replacement can be done without big problems. Such an update for the game is a lot more interesting for the long term.

oli25 Date: Mn, 2008-01-28, 19:53 | Message # 10
Ring Mail
Посты: 110
I totally agree with Koven... more items->more fun

Lycanthrope Date: Mn, 2008-04-21, 00:38 | Message # 11
Robe
Посты: 10
I might have misunderstood the concept but wouldn't the morphing of non-uniques acctualy make the new base items morph as well?

All these russian letters tend to confuse me abit. Ill try figuring stuff out in time tough

Edited by Lycanthrope - Mn, 2008-04-21, 00:39

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » A dilemma...
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz