Sa, 2024-04-20, 02:53
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | Bug reports - Страница 2 - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Bug reports
Bug reports
Frein Date: Sa, 2008-02-09, 03:53 | Message # 51
Robe
Посты: 9
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
I found a new Golem related bug. Unfortunately I have no idea of what causes it, but it happened in a crypt level. I had a golem outside my screen and there were goat archers firing at it and suddenly the game crashed. I had a very recent save that I kept loading and then crashing again and again very shortly afterwards.

At first I thought it was some kind of bugged object or texture causing the crash as soon as it enters my screen, but then I noticed I crash at the same moment after loading regardless of which way I walk or what I do, so I figured it has to be the golem. So next time I loaded I immediately re-cast golem and didn't crash from there on.

I'm not sure if this bug is severe enough to require any kind of action considering I wasn't able to determine what exactly caused it. It also hasn't happened before that one incident so it's probably very rare.

Also, I'm a little worried some crypt bosses will be unbeatable for mages on Doom mode. My mage is only L31, so obviously I haven't been playing on Doom, but some of the bosses down there are immune to all spells except Holy Bolt, which barely deals damage regardless of your character and spell level, and since mobs regenerate very fast on Doom mode, they just might be practically invulnerable. Golem's damage also seems to be a fixed 50-150, so that won't help either.

Edited by Frein - Sa, 2008-02-09, 04:02

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-02-09, 11:04 | Message # 52
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
Perhaps game crashes when he activates a monster outside of your LOS? Maybe an old Hellfire bug?.. I'll make a note in todo list.

All bosses had their resistances corrected in of the recent updates. Make sure you are running the up-to-date version and none of them will have full immunity. Check for F/M/L/SC resistance and you'll find their weakness.

Koven Date: We, 2008-02-13, 16:06 | Message # 53
Studded Leather
Посты: 59
Quote (Frein)
This is still present, though in my case I touched the shrine naked and caused a crash.

It also happened to me when I touched an Hidden Shrine (which only exists in SP), not a crash, but a freeze. And the background music doesn't stop. Also with a Mage, and naked (he was wearing jewelry only).

Mordor Date: We, 2008-02-13, 18:28 | Message # 54
Full Plate
Koven, what was the dungeon level, or at least, area?

Koven Date: We, 2008-02-13, 20:53 | Message # 55
Studded Leather
Quote (Mordor)
Koven, what was the dungeon level, or at least, area?

Level 5.

I noticed another bug (SP), I don't know exactly how it occurs but I think it's linked with the thorns effect. This happened twice to me, against two bosses (in level 4 and 5). The boss is killed by the thorns effect and drops an item. But the boss isn't really dead and keeps attacking me, so he's killed again and drops his stuff. After few seconds, the boss is, this time, really destroyed but at the end, my screen is flooded by items (~30 helmets in the first case, ~15 armors in the second one).

Edited by Koven - We, 2008-02-13, 20:54

Mordor Date: Th, 2008-02-14, 22:37 | Message # 56
Full Plate
I didn't expect such a bug (with thorns), but we'll see that this doesn't remain like this. Hidden shrine then? the bug with hidden shrine was an issue in Diablo versions before 1.07, I guess it's still present in TH. Just as in Hellfire. It's on the buglist now.

oli25 Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 01:52 | Message # 57
Ring Mail
Посты: 110
I have bugs to report:

1.When you will go to Abyss and get quest The Defiler and then pres Q and listen to then make new game when you hear it you will still hear the quest speech.

2.PvP isnt disabled completly. I tested it with my gladiator against Paladin. I didnt have shield so he sometimes hitted me. There wasn't any sound of hits .Only my HP were running out.

3.In 1.58 version most items have morphed into much worser (yeah I know you where saing that this will happend). I mean ones with +x% ac. I had armor with 140ac and +179% ac and now it is 104ac and +5% ac lol. Will you leave it this way ? It was really nice armor. Now it has really low ac. Fastest hit recovery on my ring have changet into 7ac.

PS: My english sucks, hope you will understand that.

Edited by oli25 - Sa, 2008-02-23, 01:56

Koven Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 02:27 | Message # 58
Studded Leather
In the new version, one AC point is a lot more valuable than before. You can survive in Purgatory mode with 150-200 AC. This update also surprised me but I think the game benefits from it. Now, non-uniques items are more interesting because "natural" AC of armors/helmets are adequat. This brings variety to the game. Before that, it was almost impossible to progress decently without an unique armor including a very high +%AC bonus

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 02:36 | Message # 59
Full Plate
Don't worry folks I promise I'll upload a very nice AC guide that will provide extremely useful info on how much AC you need.

Oli, prepare for online gaming cause I want to test what you said about weird PvP Melee thing!

By the way, about armor: soon I will update an even better release with fully rebelenced body armor stats and requirements. And also well-polished AC balance in general. Along with guide on AC, as I said above.

oli25 Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 02:39 | Message # 60
Ring Mail
Mordor just come on hamachi and we can test PvP smile I am online and will be for around 1h

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-02-23, 18:44 | Message # 61
Full Plate
I'm busy with house jobbing this weekend, wont be able to test it til monday.

oli25 Date: Fr, 2008-02-29, 20:35 | Message # 62
Ring Mail
I had sent you email with screenshoot of 2 bugs. Check the mail named "Bugs" it has screenshoots.

Добавлено (29.02.2008, 20:35)
---------------------------------------------
I have found another bug (?)
I don't have "shoot multiple arrows" on my bow but when I have fury on my scout shoots multiple arrows biggrin It depends on how fast do i click. When I click fast she shoots 1 arrow but when a little slower she shoots multiple arrows. When fury is off she shoots 1 arrow everytime.

Edited by oli25 - Fr, 2008-02-29, 20:35

Koven Date: Fr, 2008-02-29, 21:10 | Message # 63
Studded Leather
I don't think there is a bug there. That's why Fury is very interesting for a scout. For me this is a nice alternative when I don't find a good bow with multiple arrows bonus or unique collar which offers it. It has its drawback though, it's stressful not knowing when the effect is going to stop. Moreover, it forces you to always keep an eye on your life globe to anticipate the HP penalty.

oli25 Date: We, 2008-03-19, 22:31 | Message # 64
Ring Mail
It makes game much more easier for scout :P I am clvl 17 and I can do Crypts ...

Добавлено (19.03.2008, 22:28)
While I was playing as monk I ended up in a wall after casting phasing. It was really strange.The screen wasn't refreshing. Look what happend when i opened inventory and quest log and closed them.

Добавлено (19.03.2008, 22:31)
I don't know why it isnt showing picture. Right click and hit Show Picture.

Orachin Date: We, 2008-03-19, 23:55 | Message # 65
Splint Mail
Посты: 394
Quote (oli25)
I am clvl 17 and I can do Crypts ...

Lol... every class with normal equip (and i think ur scout has such, cuz u have a lv 40+ glad) can do crypts at clvl 17 on horror (but archers are the problem...). my 19lvl glad could go crypts easily (well ok, i didnt kill uber with him, just didnt try, maybe he could...) with equip from just 30lvl scout(and u had 40lvl char...)

BTW, about 3-arrow shooting - if u have any item with shoot multiple arrows, u can click as fast as usual (300 ms or 350 ms, i dont remember...) and if u have not, u must click once a 400-450 ms. that makes a great difference... lol, u have posted many comments about uber-scouts and u just now have understood that Fury gives multiple arrows? hah... Now i'm sure u didnt play a lot of time as a scout and u just want scouts to be nerfed (and maybe glads - upgraded)... Well, if Mordor will do this, np to restart as a glad...

Добавлено (19.03.2008, 23:55)

Quote (oli25)
While I was playing as monk I ended up in a wall after casting phasing. It was really strange.The screen wasn't refreshing. Look what happend when i opened inventory and quest log and closed them.

about this: sometimes that happens if u enter tp at the same moment when u die, maybe u have died and casted phasing at the same moment?

Edited by Orachin - We, 2008-03-19, 23:59

oli25 Date: Th, 2008-03-20, 00:25 | Message # 66
Ring Mail
Quote (Orachin)
Lol... every class with normal equip (and i think ur scout has such, cuz u have a lv 40+ glad) can do crypts at clvl 17 on horror (but archers are the problem...). my 19lvl glad could go crypts easily (well ok, i didnt kill uber with him, just didnt try, maybe he could...) with equip from just 30lvl scout(and u had 40lvl char...)

Orachin it was sometime ago :P(more than 3 weeks ) My scout now has clvl31. And back then my glad wasn't clvl40
Quote (Orachin)
BTW, about 3-arrow shooting - if u have any item with shoot multiple arrows, u can click as fast as usual (300 ms or 350 ms, i dont remember...) and if u have not, u must click once a 400-450 ms. that makes a great difference... lol, u have posted many comments about uber-scouts and u just now have understood that Fury gives multiple arrows? hah... Now i'm sure u didnt play a lot of time as a scout and u just want scouts to be nerfed (and maybe glads - upgraded)... Well, if Mordor will do this, np to restart as a glad...

Look at post date! I did realized scout have triple shoot with fury before that posting about uber-scouts ;/ .I had played TH when you even didnt know about it .And I played as scout more than you. You were exped by Pyriel I played my scout alone.
Quote (Orachin)
about this: sometimes that happens if u enter tp at the same moment when u die, maybe u have died and casted phasing at the same moment?

No I didnt die when playing Monk. Just entered tp from town and walked few steps than i had casted phasing and this happend

Edited by oli25 - Th, 2008-03-20, 00:59

Mordor Date: Th, 2008-03-20, 03:09 | Message # 67
Full Plate
That bug with Phasing must be some old problem of the same origin as getting stuck in the wall after returning through incorrectly set portal in Multiplayer game.

I didn't change anything in Phasing spell code. So, it's the only thing I can think of. There a small chance that it could be fixed when TheHell-2 comes out. But this will take time.

Orachin Date: Th, 2008-03-20, 16:49 | Message # 68
Splint Mail
Quote (oli25)
You were exped by Pyriel I played my scout alone.

But that scout was my 1st char and glad was ur 2nd, u had good equip at the beginning so that's not difficult. (my assin went to clvl 29 really fast with equip from the stash, for example smile )try w/o additional items/gold from the stash...

oli25 Date: Th, 2008-03-20, 20:30 | Message # 69
Ring Mail
Quote (Orachin)
try w/o additional items/gold from the stash...

You also didn't get all items by alone. Pyriel also gived you a lot nice items

Orachin Date: Fr, 2008-03-21, 15:11 | Message # 70
Splint Mail
Quote (oli25)
You also didn't get all items by alone. Pyriel also gived you a lot nice items

I amnt talking about Nira smile i had a "clean" scout, a "clean" assin and a "clean" glad on another comp

oli25 Date: Tu, 2008-03-25, 21:03 | Message # 71
Ring Mail
Mordor, you just won't believe what kind of bug I have found... while I was exploring dlvl15 I had 2 Warlord's of Blood O_o Screens are on your email. They were standing in different places but to prove that I had 2 of them I have killed second one near the first one. They were both speaking and both had their companions. First one is dead on all screens and the second one is dead on last screen. Warlords body is more red than other bodys and has red sword.

Mordor Date: We, 2008-03-26, 00:25 | Message # 72
Full Plate
oh yes, how embarassing! I forgot to remove Warlord's twin. I used them for testing long ago. I'll fix that.

thanks. it's a nice report.

Mordor Date: We, 2008-03-26, 00:30 | Message # 73
Full Plate
I'm already fixing it tongue

And I think that free boss slot will be used for a new Slayer boss in Caves.

Mordor Date: We, 2008-03-26, 01:20 | Message # 74
Full Plate
Fixed the bug. And introduced a new Boss for Slayers (no boss was based on Slayer before), using the free space from the fix.

oli25 Date: We, 2008-03-26, 01:28 | Message # 75
Ring Mail
Satibal ? Better call it "Olaf Lord of Doom" lol. btw give mod other colors :P Ewerything is red and black.

Mordor Date: We, 2008-03-26, 01:37 | Message # 76
Full Plate
red & black (or dark variations) are the colors of domination. they create the feeling of being overwhelmed by evil. especially, in Single-player campaign. that's psychologically correct and shouldn't be changed.

Imagine a virgin-like pink colored balrog boss with a blue saber if you want and you'll feel the difference.

Gladoo Date: We, 2008-03-26, 06:19 | Message # 77
Leather Armor
Посты: 32
Quote (Mordor)
Imagine a virgin-like pink colored balrog boss

Mmm... sexy

Koven Date: Mn, 2008-04-07, 02:42 | Message # 78
Studded Leather
Monsters pushed me on a burning cross and I died. But oddly, immediately after that, I found myself dead in town.

Edited by Koven - Mn, 2008-04-07, 16:43

Mordor Date: Mn, 2008-04-07, 03:26 | Message # 79
Full Plate
what do you mean by 'immediately'? did you have to press 'restart in town'? or the game showed you dead in town after dying without any action on your part?

Koven Date: Mn, 2008-04-07, 07:15 | Message # 80
Studded Leather
I don't remember exactly, but I think I pressed "restart in town", it would explain that this option can't be selected again while in town.

Mordor Date: Mn, 2008-04-07, 10:03 | Message # 81
Full Plate
yes, after dying to a burning cross I also appeared dead in town. however, starting a new game did help and I appeared alive.

I'll see what I can do.

BTW, same shit happens in TheDark mod. Perhaps, something wrong with burning cross' new damage code rolleyes

Finding a burning cross in Hellfire MP is kinda problematic, so I didn't have a chance to test that. But it maybe so that this bug is coming from the original game.

Koven Date: Tu, 2008-04-08, 03:37 | Message # 82
Studded Leather
The mana cost of the "Arcane shield" spell is incorrect. It always displays 50, but its cost decreases effectively with SLVL (like any other spell in fact). With my sorceror, it costs me ~20 mana instead of 50.

Mordor Date: Tu, 2008-04-08, 14:17 | Message # 83
Full Plate
AS problem turned out to be more complex that I had expected. All endeavours to solve it it fizzled so far.

I relocated the spell to another slot but the problem persists. It always costs 50 mana for Pals & glads, 37,5 (75% cost) for all others except Mage, and for the latter class it costs 25 mana always (50% cost).

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Hellforge » Bug reports
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz