Stumbled upon this mod several days ago and I must admit it's the best D1/HF mod I've seen so far. It's visible that a lot of hard work has been put into it. Good job. Anyway, I'm enjoying the game, but I still need some questions answered.
1. What is the maximum level in the mod? With max stat values raised, I doubt it's still 50.
2. Where can I find a description of the new skills and spells? Aegis and Rage interest me the most atm.
3. Are all the monster types still the same as they were in the original Hellfire? I need to know when I'm switching to my "+100% vs demons" swords cause I might be lowering my damage if the types were changed.
4. Also since Fiends, Blinks and Glooms were animals while Familiars were classified as demons in HF I'm not sure which of the new ones is which type (since most (if not all) of the monster names changed).
5. Are the quest groups still the same as they used to be? If so, does that mean Warlord of Blood will be there in every game (since Lachdanan's quest is unavailable)?
6. I understand you don't want to reveal the shrines' effects, but I couldn't understand what one did to me. It said "you are immortal" (or something along those lines) and a circle appeared above me. I didn't notice any changes. It didn't seem to be temporary invulnerability as I believed since I got killed in the next two seconds (by a unique monster who I ran away from ). If you could tell me this one at least (pm at least), I'd be most thankful.
7. Where's Ogden the Innkeeper? Has he been removed from the game or am I just too blind?
8. While Gillian's stash service has worked fine so far to prevent my quest rewards of turning into useless items, I still can't transfer them into the new game. And since I'm playing sp I have to restart quite often cause I still can't get through caves. I believe something is being done about this problem?
9. I believe you're aware of this, but I wanted to point out that Gillian's gossips seem to be taken from random characters. For example, she told me that I should keep my eyes peeled because elixirs can't be bought from her anymore. The other time she spoke with Cain's voice talking about herself in the third person
I know there were more things I wanted to ask, but this will do for now. Keep up the good work and thanks for giving me something to do while waiting for D3 to come.