Fr, 2024-04-19, 18:12
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | F.A.Q. about the game - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Underworld » F.A.Q. about the game (Recommended for new users)
F.A.Q. about the game
san40 Date: Fr, 2008-02-29, 23:52 | Message # 1
Splint Mail
Посты: 510
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
Q: How many GP's can I put into one slot?
A: 50 000.

Q: If I'm using a bangle with fire arrows damage, does it mean that any bow I use will shoot fire arrows?
A: Yes, but if the bow already has fire arrows/lite arrows, then effects will cumulate and some different effect will appear. Dunno what exactly. Maybe a Lightning or an Inferno, so I'd not recommend mixing effects. It would be better to use such bangle with smth like Boar's Bow of Hunting.

Q: How do I use the Stash?
A: Launch mod using Run_Hell.exe. Now you can store your items at Gillian.

Q: Does life stealing work with bows?
A: No. It ruins the balance.

Q: What is the quality of drop determined with?
A: The greater your stats, the better the rig you can wear. The deeper you go, the better the loot. The stronger the mobs, the better the loot (everything is simple :D)

Q: How does the item morphing work?
A: On starting new game, only uniques received as quest rewards morph (except for Gharbad's drop), such as:
- Winged Helmet (Poisoned Water Supply);
- Empyrean Axe (Magic Rock);
- Amulet of Solstice (Halls of the Blind);
- Spectral Slasher (Anvil of Fury).
But if you got one of these uniques as a random drop, it will not morph on starting a new game.
Items stored by Gillian do not morph by the way.

Q: How does Fury spell work?
A: Fury is similar to the Barbarian's Rage skill from Hellfire 1.01.
Differences:
- It is a standalone spell, which any class can learn (and upgrade SLVL as well);
- If using a bow, when Fury is active, you shoot three arrows at a time;
- Fury lacks LethargyPhase: Rage temporally increased stats, but after a minute cut them by same amount;
- Fury lasts more than Rage;
Thus, if you are CLVL1 Assassin and you have STR, DEX & VIT of 15, by using Fury you'll increase them to 17.

Q: Where are multiplayer savegame files stored?
A: They are hidden in 'Windows' directory, named hellMP%.drv.

Q: Are there any elixirs in the game?
A: Yes, but they aren't available in shops (Adria's gossiping about this). On the other hand, there is Spectral Elixir, which increases all stats by 1 pt. Leveling demands wise point distribution. Stats can also be increased by using of Shrines. BTW, in TH there are no Shrines which permanently decrease mana (or other negative effects). That means 100% safe Shrine using. I removed some monsters' ability to permanently steal HP's on striking as well.

Q: Where is Ogden (the tavern owner)?
A: By removing Ogden I cleared much space for additional data: expanded Boss tables, base items and so on.
Ogden was chosen for not having any practical use but simple chat.

Q: When I'm battling a boss, everything suddenly goes dark, I disappear, then he does the same. According to the SFX, i keep hitting him. Is it a bug?
A: This is surely a bug. It exists in original Diablo as well. It is not the boss, but the knockback effect that pushes the char away from his light radius. Nobody of the modmakers was able to fix it so far. If someone releases this fix, I'll apply it.

Q: There is no way down from the 13th level. Well, there is, but it is in a locked room. Killing all the mobs on the level has no effect. What's wrong?
A: You need to read a book called "The tome of Steel" which is on the same level to open the door.

Q: Was the Bovine Plate removed from the game?
A: It's still there, but it differs from the original greatly. It is now impossible to get it by completing Farmer's quest. It's a random drop.

Translated by Barm. Edited by Mordor.

---to be continued---

Я вернулся... Флудеров ожидает смерть раком

Frinta Date: Mn, 2008-04-21, 12:40 | Message # 2
Studded Leather
Посты: 39
Hm... there isn't exactly a place to ask questions... this probably isn't the place for this question but it's the closest thing... I think. :|

My question is what is a "q lvl"? see here ----->
http://www.planetdiablo.com/diablo/spells/listing/

Jarulf's Guide Online

Mordor Date: Mn, 2008-04-21, 12:58 | Message # 3
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
clvl character level
dlvl dungeon level
ilvl item creation level, used for creating items
mlvl monster level
qlvl quality level of base item, prefix, suffix and unique item
Intf Intelligence factor
slvl spell level
Rnd[x] random integer in the range 0 to x-1

Frinta Date: We, 2008-04-23, 04:09 | Message # 4
Studded Leather
Another question from me...

Well I was reading Jarulf's guide and saw this. http://www.bigd-online.com/JG/Body/JG3-5.html#3.5.2

3.5.2 Unfindable unique items in multi player

Due to the way the game generates unique items (see chapter 3.8), some unique items will never be found in multi player. The same items are findable in single player but only if you find another unique item of the same base item and qlvl first in the same game session. This phenomenon occurs when there are multiple items of the same base item and qlvl. The table below lists those items. Note that the list for Diablo is also applicable to Hellfire.

Just wondering if your mod has solved this bug?

Jarulf's Guide Online

Mordor Date: We, 2008-04-23, 11:28 | Message # 5
Full Plate
yes, it's solved.

Frinta Date: Th, 2008-04-24, 03:54 | Message # 6
Studded Leather
Hey another question.

The Hell: Full Release v1.59q, Part I
The Hell: Full Release v1.59q, Part II

Are those 2 files really all of TH? I already downloaded them and they're not too big. biggrin
(no I can't play yet, still gotta get hellfire)

Jarulf's Guide Online

Edited by Frinta - Th, 2008-04-24, 03:55

Mordor Date: Th, 2008-04-24, 11:03 | Message # 7
Full Plate
It's the basic download.

You also can download optional files:
1. Improved music theme, ~300 MB
2. GFX for Gladiator & Assassin class players, ~50 MB

Frinta Date: Fr, 2008-04-25, 12:44 | Message # 8
Studded Leather
smile and ... surprise surpise ANOTHER question from me. happy

http://91pc208.sshunet.nl/forum/
I can't access thedark's forums... have they moved forums... have they just gone? sad hmm

Добавлено (25.04.2008, 12:44)
---------------------------------------------
Oh and another,... I have been on hamachi alot but havn't seen you or oli25 or actually any single person at all online on the 6 hamachi networks...
this is really really sad cry where are you guys cry

Jarulf's Guide Online

Mordor Date: Fr, 2008-04-25, 14:14 | Message # 9
Full Plate
Quote (Frinta)
I can't access thedark's forums

Check their main site, you'll likely find a working link there.
They can be unaccessible sometimes. IIRC, the forum is being hosted on Zamal's computer at home and that's not too reliable biggrin

Quote (Frinta)
I have been on hamachi alot but havn't seen you.... guys

I am busy creating version 1.60. That's why I'm not playing. Don't know about others.

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Underworld » F.A.Q. about the game (Recommended for new users)
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz