Fr, 2024-04-19, 07:49
Diablo: The Hell
Приветствую Вас Новичок | RSS
Главная | hello! - Diablo: The Hell - forums | Регистрация | Вход
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Underworld » hello!
hello!
geomantik Date: Sa, 2008-02-02, 00:27 | Message # 1
Robe
Посты: 7
Замечания: 0%
Статус: Offline
hi first of all thc for all the hard work you've put in the mod real great work smile
im 24 and been playing diablo sense the day it came out...mostly lod but i allways loved the atmosphere of the hellfire and 1st diablo smile music and ambience wise they are supirior to lod in my opinin so thats whay im so happy to have run by your site smile

i got 2 questions...if you pls...
1)i started my 1st char in multiplayer so i can play with my friends...and i noticed there's no battle.net for the game...nevertheless the other multyplayer options doesnt work for me...what do i do? do i need a dial up modem?

2)the game's hard....(im talking about the 1st difficulty)...im playing a sorc on multyplayer so later when ill get the modedm thingy right i could play with my friends or even you guys...my question is every time i get killes....i lose the item who was on my body... and when i come down to the dungen some or all of them are gone...what gives?

Mordor Date: Sa, 2008-02-02, 11:51 | Message # 2
Full Plate
Посты: 4692
welcome to the hell twisted

1. the game is based on Hellfire, and the latter never supported multiplayer game over battle.net
I'll try to implement this. If we get lucky the feature will turn out to be just restricted and not absent. If it's restricted I think I'll be able to remove the restriction. I hope so. By the way, Diablo Hellfire didn't even support multiplayer at all. It was meant for Single-Player only.
to make multiplayer features work you really need to download and study the guide on hamachi settings. check downloads section.

2. you never drop items or gold when you die. I have manually removed the code routine that used to handle item drop (still need to find and clear the code that does ressurection, btw). you probably get your armor BROKEN before you die? it's the only possible run of things that comes to my mind.

geomantik Date: Sa, 2008-02-02, 13:11 | Message # 3
Robe
Посты: 7
k thank you i will...so u guys playing together? (i installed that program u told me about and i think i got it right and i whould love to play with u guys) smile

btw regarding to the armor i guess you were right it was broken...

Edited by geomantik - Sa, 2008-02-02, 21:32

Symbolic- Date: We, 2008-04-16, 21:46 | Message # 4
Robe
Посты: 10
Quote (Mordor)
the game is based on Hellfire, and the latter never supported multiplayer game over battle.net
I'll try to implement this. If we get lucky the feature will turn out to be just restricted and not absent. If it's restricted I think I'll be able to remove the restriction. I hope so.

If you could get it to work, then maybe it would open up for http://pvpgn.berlios.de/.

Edited by Symbolic- - We, 2008-04-16, 21:47

Diablo: The Hell - forums » The Hell forum [ENG] » Underworld » hello!
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024 Хостинг от uCoz